Southwest Airlines serves its passengers in the best possible manner. It gives easy options to book and cancels flight tickets. All you have to do is to read the Southwest Airlines cancellation policy in advance to save your money in the event of the cancellation of your flight ticket. In this article, we are bringing you the cancellation policy for you. If you want to know more or need assistance you can get the best Southwest Airlines support from Southwest Airlines online through chat, email, social media platforms, or offline through phone, nearest office in your city, or at an airport. Let us see the Southwest Airlines cancellation policy in brief here:
- If you cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours of original bookings then you can either choose to get a full refund in the original form or receive a credit to be used for future travel.
- The type of fare out of Business select (the costliest fare category), Anytime, Senior fares, and Wanna getaway you booked your original tickets in determines the cancellation charges applied to you.
- If you booked your tickets in Business Select you will get a full refund in case of cancellation but if you fail to cancel your flight before the 10 minutes of the departure of your flight you will not get a refund but it will be converted into Southwest Travel funds.
- If you booked your flight ticket in the Anytime fare category you are eligible to get the full refund provided you cancel your flight ticket before the 10 minutes of the departure of your flight because if you cancel after that you will not get a refund but it will be converted into travel funds.
- If you booked your flight ticket in the getaway fare category you will not get a refund if you cancel 10 minutes before the departure of your flight. What you will get is a credit that you can use for future travel without any change in the passengers who were on the original ticket. However, if you cancel your flight ticket 10 minutes before the departure time you will lose all your money.
- If the flight gets canceled by the airline you can choose to get a refund or travel on a future date.
This is the Southwest Airlines cancellation policy in brief. You can always cancel through online mode and offline mode and you should cancel your tickets within time.
Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy
You just read the cancellation policy of Southwest Airlines right here. You understand that the 24-hour rule is beneficial for everybody irrespective of the fare category. But cancellation after 24 hours has a bearing on cancellation charges applied. Also, you should usually cancel 10 minutes before the departure of your flight.
Southwest Airlines Support Number
Southwest Airlines is an international airline of the highest standard. You can expect to get the best support all the time. You can use online channels such as live chat, email, social media platforms to communicate your queries or concern, and get support. You can also dial the Southwest Airlines support number or visit the nearest office in your city or at an airport to seek support. You will get on the ground and in air support always.